What do you do exactly?
We distribute visual novel based games at anime, video game, and comic book conventions throughout the United States and Canada. We create the game packaging and physical product for you and you retain a percentage of the sales. Merchandise and promotional materials may also be created.
How do I submit for consideration?
You would like us to distribute for you? Excellent, we’re always looking for new studios to work with. Please follow these instructions so your submission doesn’t get lost.
- Send an email to us with the subject “Submission: [Your name or studio name]”.
- A link to a demo of your game is required. Other things to include are links to your website, game(s) info pages, reviews and any other important information.
- All games, even those that are free, must be of professional quality.
- We will distribute free games as physical product at the expense of the publisher.
- Sayuri Studios retains a percentage of all sales to recoup cost of production and convention related costs.
- If you would like your game to be available in a dealer’s room, we must have a signed contract stating we are permitted to sell the games due as stated by con rules. Otherwise, your game will be sold only at conventions where we are located in the Artist Alley. You can create your own contract.